Mountain railways & cableways inclusive
Where should I board?
Passengers in possession of a valid ticket (single ticket, Guest Travel Pass, Inter-Regional Season Ticket, Swiss General Abonnement, ski pass bearing the inscription ‘Bus/RhB’) can board the bus via the middle or rear doors.
Passengers requiring a ticket should board the bus at the front. However, we request that wherever possible you purchase your ticket in advance from a ticket office or ticket machine; this saves time and helps us to keep to the bus schedules.
Skis and sports equipment
You can take your skis and other sports equipment with you into the bus or train compartment. Generally, there are special ski racks or storage spaces available.
Services to the cable car valley stations
The buses only stop at the cable car stations, Bernina Lagalb (winter), Bernina Diavolezza (winter), Surlej Corvatsch and Sils/Segl Furtschella, while these are in operation.
Local buses (Ortsbus)
The local Tourist Information offices will provide you with details of the local bus services to the rail- and cableway stations, ski lifts and cross-country ski trails in Zuoz, Samedan, Celerina, Silvaplana and Sils.
Random checks are carried out on ENGADIN BUS services, local St. Moritz buses (Ortsbus), PostAuto postal buses and, to a certain extent, on RhB trains. Travellers without a valid ticket will be required to pay a surcharge of CHF 80.-
General public holidays
- 1st August 2012 (Swiss National Day)
- 25th December 2012 (Christmas Day)
- 26th December 2012 (Boxing Day)
- 1st January 2013 (New Year's Day)
- 29th March 2013 (Good Friday)
- 31th March 2013 (Easter Sunday)
- 1st April 2013 (Easter Monday)
- 9th May 2013 (Ascension Day)
- 19th May 2013 (Whitsun)
- 20th May 2013 (Whit Monday)
- 1st August 2013 (Swiss National Day)
- 25th December 2013 (Christmas Day)
- 26th December 2013 (Boxing Day)
Interregional Season Tickets
The following travel passes are valid on ENGADIN BUS services, the local bus network (Ortsbus) in St. Moritz, and PostAuto postal buses:
- Swiss General Abonnement (GA)
- Swiss Half-Fare Card (Halbtax-Abonnement)
- Graubünden General Abonnement (Bündner Generalabonnement)
- Family Cards (Junior Card, Grandchild Card)
- Swiss Pass
The following travel passes are NOT valid on ENGADIN BUS services, the local bus network (Ortsbus) in St. Moritz, or PostAuto postal buses:
- Track 7 pass
- Eurail Pass
- Euro Domino