The multiple-day passes give you free access to the entire 350 km (218 mile) skiing network with its 56 cableways and ski lifts, including the ENGADIN BUS services and certain sections of the Rhaetian Railway network.
Stay more than one night in Engadin St. Moritz at any participating hotel and you can purchase a Hotel Ski Pass for CHF 35.-.
This special offer is available throughout the winter season 2016/17 per person/day for the duration of your stay at a participating hotel.
|Valid winter 2016/17
Number of days
|Hotel Ski Pass:
Guests staying more than one night in a participating hotel can purchase a Hotel Ski Pass per person and day for
|A = Adults (from 18 years), Y = Youth (13-17 years), C = Children (6-12 years)|
The starting signal is fired at the Sils station. Without having to take off the gear, the action proceeds from there into the scenery of the Corvatsch ski area. After the Hahnensee downhill run, the St. Moritz slopes are already under the skis, and now you can calmly aim for Marguns. The Lagalb slopes line up after a brief change of ski area, before the final stage on the ten kilometre long Diavolezza glacier downhill run towards the Morteratsch Restaurant beckons. Upshot: at least 99 kilometres of downhill runs, 6,666 m height differential and 22 possible “hut stops” to fill up with energy. More information.
|Snowsafari Day pass
Number of days
Validity of multiple-day passes
- Passes are personal and non-transferable
- Children under 6 years of age travel free of charge when accompanied by an adult (excluding Aela, Cristins, Celerina Provulèr, San Spiert, Survih, Müsella and Bügls)
- 50% special (50 % off on 1 to 14 days): Kitzbühel, Livigno, Bormio, S. Caterina Valfurva, Ski Gstaad, Scuol, Samnaun, Val Müstair, Casaccia in the Val Bregaglia, Bivio, Bergün, Spindlermühle (CZ), Atzmännig
- Valid at the following resorts in Upper Engadin: Aela, Furtschellas, Corvatsch, Cristins, Suvretta, Corviglia, Piz Nair, Marguns, Celerina Provulèr, Muottas Muragl, Survih, San Spiert / Languard, Diavolezza, Lagalb, Müsella, ski lifts Zuoz and Bügls
- Valid for the following public transport: Maloja–Cinuos-chel / Brail, Samedan–Pontresina, St. Moritz–Alp Grüm, Bever–Spinas (RhB – 2nd class, excluding night bus)
- Ask for Snowcare insurance when you buy your ski pass at the mountain transport ticket offices. Protect yourself from the costs involved in a skiing or snowboard accident for CHF 5.– per day
- Data carrier (ENGADINcard): price: CHF 10.–. The card can be reused. The card can be returned to an issue point for a refund provided it has not been damaged
- No refund for ski tickets in cases of poor weather or snow conditions, loss, departure, breakdown or non-operating of lifts and facilities
- Prices in CHF. The General Terms of Business are available at every mountain transport ticket office and at: General Terms of Business Engadin St. Moritz Mountain Pool