- Skiing & snowboarding
- Cross-country skiing
- Winter hiking
- Mountain adventures for families
- Ice sports
- Snowshoe trails
- Sports for families
- All-weather sports
- Spas, baths & pools
- Museums, galleries, libraries
- Cultural walks
- Shopping, Business & Trade
- Top Events
Hotel Ski Pass included
From two overnights on in Engadin St. Moritz
Enjoy fantastic skiing and snowboarding on 350 kilometres of superbly prepared pistes with our unique special offer, “Hotel Ski Pass included”. Valid from 20 October 2012 until 20 May 2013. Book two nights or more at a participating hotel and you can purchase a ski pass for just CHF 25.– per person/day for the duration of your stay.
When it comes to pioneering spirit, Engadin St. Moritz has always been at the forefront: winter tourism was born here in 1864, Switzerland’s first electric light was switched on here in 1878, and in 1929 the first Swiss ski school was opened here. And this winter, we are treating our guests to yet another premiere. At any of over 100 participating hotels.
As from the coming winter season, over 100 hotels in Engadin St. Moritz are offering their guests an irresistible and unique deal, the first of its kind from any Swiss holiday region:
- With the “Hotel Ski Pass included”, in addition to top accommodation, snow sports enthusiasts can enjoy 350 kilometres of perfectly groomed pistes, three snow parks, 57 mountain transport facilities and a choice of 34 mountain restaurants, with inspiring sun terraces, as well as an abundance of magnificent, unspoilt scenery.
- Also included in the package is free travel on public transport in the Upper Engadin.
- Thanks to this innovative step by local hoteliers, guests booking more than one night at any of the participating hotels can purchase a Hotel Ski Pass for the duration of their stay for just CHF 25.– per person/day.
- This new package is valid throughout the entire winter season, from 20th October 2012 until 20th May 2013, at over 100 hotels of all price categories.
- With the launch of this unique scheme, the Engadin St. Moritz holiday region is once again underscoring its pioneering role in Switzerland.
- The region also offers an attractive range of packages for cross-country skiers and guests staying in holiday apartments.
Hotel Ski Pass included look & book
Hotels 1-10 of 116